The Habegger Corporation is currently seeking an HVAC Commercial Technical Service Manager. In this role you will provide application and sales support for internal and external customers by troubleshooting Habegger product lines. Primary lines are Carrier Commercial Equipment (chillers, rooftop units, split systems, condensers, air handlers, Ductless Splits, Residential Equipment, VRF, ductless, etc).
Major Tasks, Accountabilities, and Key Responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance to Mechanical Contractors and owners by troubleshooting equipment and logging billable hours
- Provide start-up assistance for Habegger product lines via phone, email, and onsite support. Additional start-up duties for other lines including Friedrich, Magic-Aire, RenewAire, Reznor, etc.
- Assist Sales Engineers and run owner training on installed equipment
- Perform controls integration on various Carrier products
- Maintain an atmosphere of cooperation and be able to work as a team with all company associates
- Assist other departments and perform job related duties as assigned
- Ten years of field HVAC experience
- Knowledge of refrigeration systems and how they operate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Fluent with computer applications and operating systems including Windows, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Ability to work independently and make decisions without close supervision
- Accurate, efficient, and capable of troubleshooting
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in organizational structure and move among departments when necessary