Are you looking for a growing industry with unlimited potential? If so… Habegger Has It!
The Habegger Corporation is currently seeking a driver that is responsible, organized, and customer service oriented. As a driver, you will be the face of Habegger at the customer locations.
The primary duties include driving a 24-foot box truck as safely and efficiently as possible, providing our customers with the highest level of customer service, and maintaining customer relationships and quality of products upon delivery. We expect that quality and appearance of the driver and truck will always exceed our customer’s expectations.
Quality and damage control are a large portion of the performance indicators that Habegger uses to evaluate each driver.
Habegger Corporation is a dynamic sales and wholesale HVAC distribution company that is nationally recognized as an industry leader. Habegger Corporation is family owned and run. Habegger is the 7th largest HVAC distributor in the U.S. and the largest independent Bryant distributor in North America. In 2022 Habegger celebrated it's 70th anniversary of serving customers first. We employ over 650 people with over 14,000 cumulative years of HVAC expertise. The Habegger Corporation is an award winning company, receiving consistent recognition, awards and accolades from our manufacturing partners and other industry organizations.
· Unmatched customer experience skills
· Interface with customers internally and externally
· Safety and team oriented
· Willingness to always cooperate and help warehouse staff
· Ability to maximize warehouse and truck space to increase efficiency
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Want to grow within the company
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Clean driving record, background check, and drug screen
· CDL Class B required
· 5+ years of professional driving experience required
· Forklift and Picker Machine experience required
· Ability to help train and develop peers
· Some heavy lifting is required
· RFI scanner experience preferred
· 401k and profit sharing
· Medical, dental, vision, life, and more insurance plans available
· Bonus opportunities
· Growth opportunities
The Habegger Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.