The Habegger Corporation is currently seeking an HVAC Residential Technical Service Manager. In this role you will provide technical assistance for internal and external customers by troubleshooting Habegger product lines. Our primary brands are Carrier, Bryant, and Payne residential equipment as well as light commercial and ductless.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities, and Key Responsibilities
- Facilitate resolution of equipment concerns received from the manufacturer, dealers/contractors, inside/outside support personnel.
- Provide technical assistance by analyzing and recommending solutions concerning equipment installation and operation.
- Manage warranty and labor claims.
- Hands on field calls to ensure timely resolution to equipment and installation issues.
- Develop and present formal training for customers and personnel.
- Five years of field HVAC experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Fluent with computer applications and operating systems including Windows, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Ability to work independently and make decisions without close supervision
- Accurate, efficient, and capable of troubleshooting
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in organizational structure and move among departments when necessary