Are you looking for a growing industry with unlimited potential? If so… Habegger Has It!
The Habegger Corporation is currently seeking new hires who are responsible, organized, and customer service oriented. As a driver/warehouse worker, you will have ample opportunity to learn and be a face of the Habegger Company
The primary duties include serving as a backup driver, driving a forklift in the warehouse, providing our customers with the highest level of customer service, and maintaining customer relationships and quality of products upon delivery. Quality and damage control are a large portion of the performance indicators that Habegger uses to evaluate each staff member.
This position requires a basic understanding of route planning and how to create the most efficient delivery route. Furthermore, the driver must be capable of loading and unloading the truck during pickups and deliveries to maximize the warehouse and truck space for greater efficiency. In addition, this position requires loading and unloading trucks in the warehouse while serving as a fill in for truck delivery routes. All in all, this is an important position whereby cross training is required.
· Unmatched customer experience skills
· Ability to interface with customers internally and externally
· Safety and team oriented
· Willingness to collaborate with co-workers
· Ability to maximize warehouse and truck space to increase efficiency
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Desire to grow and add value within the company
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Clean driving record, background check, and drug screen
· CDL minimum of Class C preferred but not required
· Professional driving experience preferred but not required
· Forklift and Picker Machine experience preferred but not required
· Some heavy lifting is required
· RFI scanner experience preferred but not required
The Habegger Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.