Are you looking for a growing industry with unlimited potential? If so… Habegger Has It!
The Habegger Corporation is a dynamic sales and wholesale HVAC distribution company that is nationally recognized as an industry leader. We are a 70-year old family owned company focused on growth and expansion which offer career opportunities across our footprint. We currently have over 40 locations across 9 states. Our mission is to exceed our customer expectations by providing the highest quality customer experience, cutting edge product line, and employment growth opportunities.
The primary duties of a warehouse assistant include the following: operating a forklift or picker machine, interfacing with customers and maintaining customer relationships, conducting precise physical inventory counts, maintaining damages and quality control, and overall cleanliness of the warehouse.
· Unmatched customer experience skills
· Ability to interface with customers internally and externally
· Safety and team oriented
· Clean, organize, and maintain all material handling equipment
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Want to grow within the company
· Sense of urgency
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Forklift and Picker Machine experience required
· 5+ years of warehouse experience required
· Experience developing and mentoring peers
· Understanding and experience with inventory management
· RFI scanner experience preferred
· Some heavy lifting is required
Job Type: Full-time
The Habegger Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.