Warehouse Assistant – 2nd Shift
Are you looking for a growing industry with unlimited potential? If so… Habegger Has It!
The Habegger Corporation is currently seeking a warehouse assistant that is responsible, organized, and customer service oriented. We are looking to fulfill a 2nd shift position (2:30pm-11pm) at our Dayton location. As a warehouse assistant, you will be the face of Habegger for customer order fulfillment.
The primary duties of a warehouse assistant include the following: operating a forklift or picker machine, interfacing with customers and maintaining customer relationships, conducting precise physical inventory counts, maintaining damages and quality control, and overall cleanliness of the warehouse.
Within Habegger, customer experience is top priority which requires warehouse staff to have a great understanding of the customer’s needs and the ability to exceed their expectations. Furthermore, timeliness, promptness, and cleanliness for all aspects of the warehouse are required.
Habegger Corporation is a dynamic sales and wholesale HVAC distribution company that is nationally recognized as an industry leader. Habegger Corporation is family owned and run. Habegger is the 7th largest HVAC distributor in the U.S. and the largest independent Bryant distributor in North America. In 2022 Habegger celebrated it's 70th anniversary of serving customers first. We employ over 650 people with over 14,000 cumulative years of HVAC expertise. The Habegger Corporation is an award winning company, receiving consistent recognition, awards and accolades from our manufacturing partners and other industry organizations.
· Unmatched customer experience skills
· Ability to interface with customers internally and externally
· Safety and team oriented
· Clean, organize, and maintain all material handling equipment
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Want to grow within the company
· Sense of urgency
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Forklift and Picker Machine experience required
· 5+ years of warehouse experience required
· Experience developing and mentoring peers
· Understanding and experience with inventory management
· RFI scanner experience preferred
· Some heavy lifting is required
· 401k and profit sharing
· Medical, dental, vision, life, and more insurance plans available
· Bonus opportunities
· Growth opportunities
The Habegger Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.