The Habegger Corporation is currently seeking multiple warehouse assistants that are responsible, organized, and customer service oriented. As a warehouse assistant, you will be the face of Habegger for customer order fulfillment.
The primary duties of a warehouse assistant include the following: operating a forklift or picker machine, interfacing with customers and maintaining customer relationships, conducting precise physical inventory counts, maintaining damages and quality control, and overall cleanliness of the warehouse.
Within Habegger, customer experience is top priority which requires warehouse staff to have a great understanding of the customer’s needs and the ability to exceed their expectations. Furthermore, timeliness, promptness, and cleanliness for all aspects of the warehouse are required.
· Unmatched customer experience skills
· Ability to interface with customers internally and externally
· Safety and team oriented
· Clean, organize, and maintain all material handling equipment
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Want to grow within the company
· Sense of urgency
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Forklift and Picker Machine experience required
· 5+ years of warehouse experience required
· Experience developing and mentoring peers
· Understanding and experience with inventory management
· RFI scanner experience preferred
· Some heavy lifting is required
The Habegger Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.