Tuesday, March 14
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM - Central Time (US & Canada)
515 South Spalding St
Spring Valley, IL 61362
Maintenance, set up, airflow, ductulator, coil configuration, common practices, pitfalls, common tools needed, helpful tools, installation manual.
Class Level: Intermediate
Class Objective: To give a clear partial hands on path of procedures to follow to service and install professionally.
Class Overview: This class is a must for both the new and the seasoned installer and technician. In this six hour training,
Rob Young and Roman Krywyn deliver fast paced, hands on instruction covering: factory recommended
maintenance processes along with creating a score card of unit efficiency.
- New installation set up, including covering dip switch set up
- Attendees will receive their own ductulator and learn how to best use this tool to determine airflow parameters
and to troubleshoot airflow issues
- Troubleshooting the most common issues with coil configuration and the top ten most common fault codes
- Increasing opportunities while performing maintenance checks
- Upcoming NFC technology in the 2023 furnace product line.
Click the link to register on MLC. Event ID#: 38239